Have you ever dreamt of feeling the adrenaline kick as you step out on stage in front of a keen-eyed audience that is ready to be blown away by your performance?
Well, dream no more because in THIS episode of The Successful Mentalist Podcast, Aidan and Ashley will walk you through the basics on how to arrange and produce a stage/theatre show.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Aidan & Ashley’s experiences with stage shows
- Working with Venues (The Golden Rule and Dream Scenario)
- 3 Main Types of Stage Shows (Pros/Cons)
- How To Split Tickets
- Working With A Team
- The Importance of Production Value
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist