Are you a psychological character when you're performing?
Do you want to start performing with a psychological background?
This episode is slightly different to the norm as Ashley interviews Aidan based on his own personal experiences of performing with a psychological character over countless performances across the last decade.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Aidan’s use of psychology in Magic/Mentalism
- Common Misuses of the Psychological Character
- The Hidden Secret to Being a Credible Psychological Performer
- The Simple Way Younger Performers CAN Be Credible
- Redefining Your ‘Expert’ Status
- Ethics of a Psychological Character
- Actions Aidan Is Taking To Improve His Character
- PLUS So Much More…
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist