Are you a psychological character when you’re performing?
Do you want to start performing with a psychological background?
This episode is slightly different to the norm as Ashley interviews Aidan based on his own personal experiences of performing with a psychological character over countless performances across the last decade.
- Aidan’s use of psychology in Magic/Mentalism
- Common Misuses of the Psychological Character
- The Hidden Secret to Being a Credible Psychological Performer
- The Simple Way Younger Performers CAN Be Credible
- Redefining Your ‘Expert’ Status
- Ethics of a Psychological Character
- Actions Aidan Is Taking To Improve His Character
- Plus MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist