Do You Want To Improve Your Performances?
Here is 1 thing that will help you: CREATIVITY
In this week’s episode, Aidan & Ashley discuss the grounds on what it means to have creative presentations, why it is important, what you should be aiming to achieve and some easy ways that you can become more creative.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Why Should Your Audience Care?
- Building In An Emotional Engagement
- Creating Positive Long-Term Memories
- Using Your Character To Your Advantage
- How To Get Remembered
- The ‘Johari Window’ of Communication
- Applying Music To Enhance The Routine
- How To Strive For Your Own Theatrical Output
- Why The Pandemic Is A Perfect Opportunity For Creativity
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- Apply For Private 2:1 Coaching With Us! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/coaching)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist