Have you ever faced any blocks to your creativity?
Been stuck with ‘writers block’ or something stopping you from creating something new?
On today’s episode of the podcast we are bringing to you something slightly different – we’re sharing with you a PRIVATE 2:1 COACHING SESSION on this exact topic!
Sam came to us with some questions about overcoming his creative blocks and in this coaching session we take a deep dive into why these blocks occur, how to overcome them and how to tackle them going forwards.
DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE WORKBOOK:
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Where to start when creating a routine/effect/idea/presentation etc.
- Sam’s Creativity Triad
- Applying the Passion Cycle from the Flow Research Collective
- Understanding the 4 Stages of Creativity
- Tips to help induce more creativity
- The problem with ‘End Goals’ as motivators
- Understanding your real desires in a creative situation
- Why you MUST keep your goals to yourself
- Mindset shifting to prevent ALL FUTURE creative blocks
- WIN A TSM MUG?…
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE…
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
- “Creativity is simply a muscle that you can train”
- “Your books are there as a source of INFORMATION not INSPIRATION” (Timon Krause)
- “If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them” (Jim Kwik)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Flow Research Collective Radio [PODCAST] (https://www.flowresearchcollective.com/radio)
- The 4 Stages of Creativity [ARTICLE] (https://www.inc.com/jessica-stillman/the-4-stages-of-creativity.html)
- Apply For Private 2:1 Coaching With Us! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/coaching)
- 10 Tips To Improve Your Mentalism [FREE PDF] (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)