Have you ever faced any blocks to your creativity?
Been stuck with 'writers block' or something stopping you from creating something new?
On today’s episode of the podcast we are bringing to you something slightly different – we’re sharing with you a PRIVATE 2:1 COACHING SESSION on this exact topic!
Sam came to us with some questions about overcoming his creative blocks and in this coaching session we take a deep dive into why these blocks occur, how to overcome them and how to tackle them going forwards.
DOWNLOAD THE EPISODE WORKBOOK:
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Where to start when creating a routine/effect/idea/presentation etc.
- Sam’s Creativity Triad
- Applying the Passion Cycle from the Flow Research Collective
- Understanding the 4 Stages of Creativity
- Tips to help induce more creativity
- The problem with ‘End Goals’ as motivators
- Understanding your real desires in a creative situation
- Why you MUST keep your goals to yourself
- Mindset shifting to prevent ALL FUTURE creative blocks
- WIN A TSM MUG?
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
- “Creativity is simply a muscle that you can train”
- “Your books are there as a source of INFORMATION not INSPIRATION” (Timon Krause)
- “If you fight for your limitations, you get to keep them” (Jim Kwik)
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist