Authenticity: Not False Or Copied; Genuine; Real
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they scratch the surface over what it means to be ‘Authentic’ and how you can stay true to yourself, your beliefs and not become another copycat performer.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- The Google Definition of ‘Authenticity’ [01:10]
- The Importance of Being Authentic [02:37]
- Why Audiences CRAVE Authentic Performers [04:30]
- Why You Shouldn’t Try To Be Something You’re Not [07:18]
- Being Authentic Through Character Development [08:32]
- Applying the ‘Johari Window’ To Our Performances [09:25]
- Copycat Entertainment [12:00]
- How To Draw Inspiration From Your Idols [12:50]
- The Simple Questions To Streamline Your Performances/Career [14:10]
- Why You Should IGNORE The Community [17:47]
- Why You Should LISTEN To The Community [19:20]
- The Problems With ‘Convenience’ In The Magic Industry [21:00]
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist