What Are You Scared Of?...
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they discuss just a few of the MANY ways that fear creeps into the entertainment/ magic industry and is stopping you from being the best performer that they know you can be.
(And no, they’re not talking about spiders here…)
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- The Fear of Being Different [01:05]
- Presentational Problems Within Magic/Mentalism [02:15]
- The Fear Originating From The Community Bias [05:05]
- What ‘The Bannister Effect’ Means For Magic [06:05]
- Why Trying Something NEW Is The Key To Eliminating Fear [09:10]
- The Simple Approach To Destroying Performance Anxiety [12:40]
- One Idea That We Learned From Luke Jermay [18:25]
- Your ‘Pick & Choose’ Approach [21:07]
- The Simple Questions To Make You Different [22:45]
- The Fear of the Unknown [25:50]
- AIDAN’S CHALLENGE TO YOU [25:40]
- Ashley LEAKS Next Week’s Guest [28:45]
- PLUS MUCH MORE..
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist