How Do YOU Learn Magic?
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they uncover the tricks and techniques that you can start using to level up the way that you learn, study and experience magic/ mentalism.
And before you ask – YES – these techniques also apply just as well OUTSIDE of magic too!
“The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.” [Ralph Waldo Emerson]
Topics Discussed Include:
- The Fundamentals of Learning [03:21]
- Should You Keep Learning? [04:45]
- Should You Buy Individual Tricks? [07:02]
- Buying Magic With Clear Intentions In Mind [11:48]
- Simple Tips For ‘Active Learning’ [13:33]
- The Power Of Great Questions [15:30]
- Working To Your Preferred Learning Styles [19:05]
- DEADLY SIN: Writing In Your Books [19:35]
- Controlling Your Learning Environment [21:30]
- Ritualising The Way You Learn [23:08]
- How To Read 52 Books In A Year [27:00]
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- All About The Tricks Lecture Series (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/lectures)
- Apply For Private 2:1 Coaching With Us! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/coaching)
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist