How Can You Practice In The Middle Of A Pandemic?
Sometimes Mentalism and Magic can be really tough to practice, especially with social-distancing and without the exchanging of items or props – but don’t worry.
In this week’s episode, Aidan & Ashley will be diving in deep to some of the creative, interesting and unconventional ways that you can keep up to speed and practice.
(Even in a pandemic…)
Topics Discussed Include:
- Understanding Creative Visualisation [00:50]
- A Study Into Creative Visualisation [03:53]
- How To Use Creative Visualisation [07:00]
- The Power Of Committed Practice [09:50]
- Who Should You Perform For?[14:12]
- Performing For Your FRIENDS [14:50]
- Performing For Your FAMILY [16:08]
- Performing For Your COLLEAGUES [18:50]
- Performing For STRANGERS [21:30]
- What To Practice [24:23]
- Using Your Highest Leverage Tasks [25:23]
- Aidan’s Approach To Scripting [26:33]
- How To Practice Daily [28:22]
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- All About The Tricks Lecture Series (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/lectures)
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- Creative Visualisation (blog.mindvalley.com/creative-visualization-for-healing)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist