In this week’s special episode, Aidan and Ashley were joined by not only a great friend, but a talented thinker of all things magic, mentalism and theatre; Taha Mansour.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Who Is Taha Mansour? [01:20]
- What Are ‘Soft Skills’? [07:13]
- Engineering vs Improvisation – The Similarities [09:30]
- The Importance Of Empathy [11:40]
- The Foundations Of Improvisation [14:10]
- Handling Hecklers Through Clever Improvisation [17:00]
- STORY: How Taha Handled A Heckler [21:15]
- Understanding the Improv Mindset [28:30]
- The Group Psychology when Handling Hecklers [33:40]
- ’12 Angry Men’ and Understanding Group Dynamics [40:32]
- What Taha HATES about Mentalism & Mentalists [43:25]
Where To Find More From Taha Mansour:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist