In This BONUS Podcast Episode, Aidan & Ashley Are Bringing Together Not One, But TWO Private Coaching Calls On The Topic Of 'Productivity'.
In August 2020, Dhiraj came to us with the intention of learning more about what it takes to become more productive and learn some of the ways that this can be applied to the practice and rehearsal of magic/mentalism.
There is a LOT of information covered in this episode. Grab your notepad and be prepared to start plotting the ways in which YOU can start optimizing your lifestyle for maximum output.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Steven Kotler’s ‘XDS’ Approach To Task Management [04:05]
- The Impact of Sleep on Productivity [07:10]
- Aidan & Ashley’s Sleep Schedules [10:30]
- Ritualising Your To-Do List [12:52]
- Finding A Task Management System [14:50]
- The Importance of Distraction Management [17:59]
- 3 Simple ‘Speed Reading’ Tips [24:05]
- Aidan’s Morning Routine [29:35]
- Breaking the Timeline of Practice [33:30]
- How to Practice Properly [38:10]
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
- “Ideation without Execution is Delusion” (Robin Sharma)
- “Your days are your life in miniature” (Robin Sharma)
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist