In This BONUS Podcast Episode, Aidan & Ashley Are Bringing Together Not One, But TWO Private Coaching Calls On The Topic Of ‘Productivity’.
In August 2020, Dhiraj came to us with the intention of learning more about what it takes to become more productive and learn some of the ways that this can be applied to the practice and rehearsal of magic/mentalism.
There is a LOT of information covered in this episode. Grab your notepad and be prepared to start plotting the ways in which YOU can start optimising your lifestyle for maximum output.
Things That You Will Learn:
- Steven Kotler’s ‘XDS’ Approach To Task Management [04:05]
- The Impact of Sleep on Productivity [07:10]
- Aidan & Ashley’s Sleep Schedules [10:30]
- Ritualising Your To-Do List [12:52]
- Finding A Task Management System [14:50]
- The Importance of Distraction Management [17:59]
- 3 Simple ‘Speed Reading’ Tips [24:05]
- Aidan’s Morning Routine [29:35]
- Breaking the Timeline of Practice [33:30]
- How to Practice Properly [38:10]
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
- “Ideation without Execution is Delusion” (Robin Sharma)
- “Your days are your life in miniature” (Robin Sharma)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ‘Eat That Frog’ by Brian Tracy
- ‘Indistractable’ by Nir Eyal
- The Code of the Extraordinary Mind by Vishen Lakhiani
- The 5AM Club by Robin Sharma
- Productivity For Working From Home [FREE COURSE] (mindvalley.com/remote)
- Book Our ‘Boring Mentalism Lecture’ At Your Magic Club (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/boring)
- Free eBooks (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist