What Is ‘Production Value’ And Why Should You Care?
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they uncover some of Aidan’s experiences within the world of stage shows and also take a peek into just a few of the simple ways that you can improve your show through clever production value.
Topics Discussed Include:
- Aidan Has NEVER Written A Show – Here Is Why [02:30]
- The “Experience” Ploy when writing shows [05:28]
- Why You Should ALWAYS Evaluate Your Performances [08:00]
- Increase Your Production Value (The Easy Way) [10:31]
- Why Music Is CRUCIAL [15:48]
- Bring A Photographer [16:37]
- What Is The Point In Production Value? [18:15]
- The Absence Of Production Value Is Production Value [20:18]
- Silence [21:46]
- Getting A Team Is Your Greatest Asset [22:25]
- Master Your Environment, Master Your Show [27:22]
- The Power Of Confidence [29:55]
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Stage Shows | TSMPodcast #011 (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/011)
- Mastering Online Shows | 14 Day Course (community.thesuccessfulmentalist.com)
- Download Our FREE eBooks Today! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist