In this week’s special episode, Aidan and Ashley had the pleasure of speaking with the incredible, Eric Edmeades.
Eric is the first NON-MAGICIAN on the podcast but for many, the practical insights shared in this episode will be far more valuable to you.
If you are ready to master the art of Public Speaking and drastically improve your entertainment career through your performances, you’re going to LOVE this episode.
Don’t forget to grab your FREE copy of ‘The Stage Effect’ from Eric & SpeakerNation too! (https://rebrand.ly/stage_effect)
Let’s get stuck in!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Who Is Eric Edmeades? [01:10]
- The Simple Technique To Boost Your Sales [05:00]
- Eric’s F15/L15 Model Of Public Speaking [08:17]
- Openers & Closers – Where To Start [12:17]
- Approaching Groups Effectively [16:20]
- Build Your Confidence Through Storytelling [17:00]
- How To Tell Stories Effectively [24:07]
- Stories vs Magic [27:50]
- What Makes A Good Closer? [30:47]
- Using Stories As Marketing Hooks [36:21]
- Does Your Show ‘Push’ Or ‘Pull’ Your Audience? [38:33]
- 3 Things Eric Dislikes About Magicians/ Mentalists [46:22]
- Magical Techniques Within The Mainstream Media [50:47]
- PLUS Much Much More…
Where To Find Eric:
- Eric’s Instagram – @ericedmeades
- SpeakerNation – SpeakerNation.com
- Business Freedom – BusinessFreedom.com
- WildFit – GetWildFit.com
- THE STAGE EFFECT [Free PDF From Eric & SpeakerNation] (https://rebrand.ly/stage_effect)
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Also, if you could spend just 13 seconds and leave us a review on your preferred platform, we would really appreciate it!
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist