RICK SENT US A REQUEST!
A fantastic TSM Podcast Listener, Rick, sent in a question and we knew that we could explore this on the podcast so we’re splitting it across 2 episodes!
In this episode, Aidan O’Sullivan & Ashley Green will be exploring the ways in which variety can be used to help prevent your magic and mentalism shows from being repetitive, redundant and unengaging.
Have any questions about today’s content?
Contact us via the new TSM Social-Learning Platform! (community.thesuccessfulmentalist.com)
Topics Discussed Include:
- What Is ‘Variety’ and how can you do it? [02:40]
- Aidan’s Beautiful Magic Principle [06:20]
- Using The Journey To Your Advantage [10:50]
- Building Variety Through Your Character [16:00]
- Getting People Engaged By Having A Purpose[17:40]
- Structuring Your Show The Right Way [20:15]
- Stop Chasing ‘Awe’ and ‘Wonder’ All The Time [22:10]
- Master The Art Of Storytelling [24:00]
- Why Should Your Audience Care? [30:00]
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Join Our FREE Social-Learning Platform (community.thesuccessfulmentalist.com)
- Mastering Online Shows | 14 Day Course (community.thesuccessfulmentalist.com)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist