Join Aidan & Ashley for a fantastic discussion with none other than the phenomenal magician and Netflix-hit, Drummond Money-Coutts (DMC)
In this episode, DMC shares his thoughts and approaches on topics ranging from performing internationally, mindfulness, scripting and more.
DMC shared his full approach and philosophy towards close-up magic, including what we believe to be the greatest blueprint for close-up performances and (not) walkaround gigs.
Let’s get stuck in!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The Truth About Performing Magic Internationally [02:00]
- ADAPTABILITY IS EVERYTHING [07:04]
- Should Your Script Your Material/Set? [12:34]
- Being Present & THE BEST Approach To Close-Up Gigs [17:30]
- Why Walkaround Magic Isn’t The Best Choice For Events [24:38]
- Troubleshooting The ‘Static’ Gig [34:33]
- Applying Your Character In Close-Up Magic/ Mentalism [37:04]
- How To Convey Your Humanity Whilst Performing [41:03]
- Stop Performing To Boost Creativity & Reduce Burnout [45:18]
- Meditation, Mindfulness & Clearing Your Mind [48:11]
- How To Clear Your ‘Messy Mind’ [51:30]
- Using The DMC Alphas Letter Deck [01:01:40]
- Parting Words From DMC [01:09:00]
- PLUS Much Much More…
Where To Find DMC:
- Join Our Free Social-Learning Network For More FREE Live Events & Bonus Resources! (community.thesuccessfulmentalist.com)
- 11+ Free eBooks & Resources (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Also, if you could spend just 13 seconds and leave us a review on your preferred platform, we would really appreciate it!
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist