Hacking Productivity – BONUS Coaching Call – Dhiraj G | TSMP #030 – The Successful Mentalist
This episode is available NOW on your preferred podcast providers, or just click and stream the episode above!
Are We Confused?
Is It Simple Enough?
Join Aidan & Ashley in this week’s episode as they dissect the importance of ‘SIMPLICITY’ in your methods, tricks, performances and business so that you can immediately make some adjustments and see RADICAL shifts in the quality of your entertainment.
Topics Discussed Include:
- The FOOLING nature of simple methods
- Hiding your methods inside the context
- K-I-S-S YOUR MAGIC / MENTALISM
- The impact of the community and our ego’s on our routines
- Using the LINEAR nature of mentalism to your advantage
- Making complex routines simple from a layperson’s perspective (Plus an example from Ashley’s performances)
- Are process-driven methods BAD?
- How to make process-driven effects simple (Plus an example from Aidan’s show)
- The importance of a SIMPLE business
- THE £1 RULE TO FIX YOUR WEBSITE
- PLUS MUCH MORE…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- ‘The One Thing’ by Gary Kellar & Jay Papasan [BOOK]
- Apply For Private 2:1 Coaching With Us! (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/coaching)
- ’10 Tips to Improve Your Mentalism’ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
- ‘C.O.V.I.D-19‘ (FREE PDF) (thesuccessfulmentalist.com/free)
Did you enjoy this podcast?
Share and tag us on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist