Start Moving, Take Action, Gain Momentum
2022 is here! It’s time to turn over a new leaf in our life. You might have already reviewed last year’s track record of your entertainment business. Now is the time to take action on those opportunities for improvement.
If you are wondering how to fill your calendars with gigs, this episode will blow your mind. Adopting a methodical approach and building sustainable systems will help you in optimising your business.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss 3 steps that you can implement right away to thrive in 2022. They share insights from their own entertainment businesses and divulge their plans for booking desirable gigs.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:35] Aidan’s Goals For His Magic Business
- [03:40] Performing Gigs Without Necessarily Going Full-Time
- [05:15] Ashley’s Goals For His Magic Business
- [07:40] Step 1: Make Desirable Offers
- [12:00] How To Sell Tickets For Your Public Shows
- [16:00] Keeping Your Clients Engaged
- [21:00] Importance Of Building Great Relationships
- [25:00] Step 2: Create Consistent Leads
- [27:00] Step 3: Sell Effortlessly
- [31:20] Why You Should Qualify All Leads
- [36:50] Summary Of The 3 Steps
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist