How To Sell Your Stage Show Tickets Like Hot Cakes
The first quarter of each year is a lull period for most performers. The holiday season just got over and private gigs are now scarce to come by. Therefore, this is the perfect time to put on a public stage show and utilise it to increase your reach.
One of the major hurdles with stage shows is selling tickets. If you have had a difficult time selling tickets previously, we are sharing a few counterintuitive ideas that you need to try. If it is your first time selling tickets, you are off to a great start after this implementing the hacks from this episode.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss tips and tricks that they use to sell tickets quickly. They are easy to implement and can reap real benefits if applied correctly. Apply these hacks and let us know your experience with selling tickets.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:35] Utilise The Gigs’ Downtime To Perform Public Shows
- [02:00] How To Set Your Ticket Price
- [06:20] Managing Audience Expectations With Ticket Prices
- [09:50] Create Scarcity To Demonstrate Value
- [13:50] Don’t Organise A One-Off Show; Organise A Series
- [16:00] Follow Up Without Sounding ‘Salesy’
- [18:50] Induce Urgency By Using Different Types Of Scarcity
- [21:30] Replace The ‘Show’ With An ‘Experience’
- [23:50] Time Urgency vs. Price Urgency
- [28:20] Leverage The ‘Thank You’ Page Of Your Ticketing Platform
- [33:40] Treat Your Stage Show Like A Marathon, Not A Sprint
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist