Do You Wish To Gain Momentum In Your Magic Business?
Angus Baskerville is a professional magician. He is based in Warwickshire, UK and has been studying and performing magic for just over 5 years now. He currently travels around the country performing magic at a wide variety of different events including weddings, corporate events, private parties, and promotions.
He has entertained a variety of celebrities including Frank Bruno, Lee Ingleby, Jasper Carrott, and Melanie Sykes. Some of his other accomplishments include performing at the mayor’s annual dinner, Autism’s Got Talent, and the Mermaid Theatre. He is featured in MyTV’s Chrissy B show and has entertained at the Autism Hero award ceremony.
Angus also supports autism awareness by giving talks at conferences where he speaks about growing up with Asperger’s Syndrome and ADHD.
In this episode, Angus joins Aidan and Ashley to discuss his thriving entertainment career and share his experience with the MOMENTUM programme.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:55] Who Is Angus Baskerville?
- [03:20] Magic Business Before Gaining MOMENTUM
- [06:00] The Unpredictability Of Show Business
- [07:20] Exponential Rise In Angus’ Fees
- [10:00] Transformation In The Booking Process
- [15:10] Why Angus Wasn’t Sure About Joining The Programme
- [18:05] Advantages Of Being In A Like-Minded Community
- [20:15] Magic Business After Gaining MOMENTUM
- [24:10] Making £4k In Just One Day
- [26:50] One Key Takeaway From The Programme
Find More About Angus Baskerville:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist