Are you happy with your social media presence?
If you have ever wondered how social media can help in growing your entertainment business, then Aidan and Ashley have some useful information in store for you.
Building a social media presence can help you in nurturing client relationships, generating new leads, and actually getting people to find out about you.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley share some of the best practices that can be used right away to be successful on social media.
Brace yourself to gain in-depth knowledge on how these platforms work, how you can benefit from them, and what you should do to maximise your ROI from social media.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- The Importance Of Being Consistent [01:48]
- How To Make The Platforms Work To Your Advantage [03:15]
- Planning Your Content In Advance [04:52]
- Stop Posting & Start Building Relationships [08:00]
- Are You Being RELEVANT? [10:31]
- Using Pain Points As A Tool For Engagement [13:08]
- Prioritize THESE If You Want Social Media To Work [17:10]
- How To Be More Consistent At Posting Content [19:27]
- Quality Control Your Video Content [24:36]
- Getting (& Using) Feedback [26:02]
- Align Your Content Strategy To Your Long Term Goals [28:03]
- What Do The Platforms Want From You? [31:31]
- DO NOT RELY ON SOCIAL MEDIA [33:08]
- Using Socials To Get Leads [35:34]
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist