Let Your Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Caroline Ravn is a world-class magician who invites the audience to a magic show with a touch of humor, storytelling, and interaction. She is Sweden’s foremost magician and took the world by storm with several awards and sold-out theaters in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Amsterdam, Oslo, and New York to name a few.
She is an accomplished speaker with five TEDx Talks under her belt. Her focus on building relationships and leading with generosity has helped tremendously in creating a successful career in magic. Caroline also runs The Magician’s Book Club and helps our community in rediscovering the joy of reading magic books.
In this episode, Caroline joins Aidan and Ashley to share her journey so far and the upcoming plans. She also drops some gold about lead generation, marketing, and networking.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:15] The Magician’s Book Club
- [06:15] Caroline’s New And Amazing Show
- [10:45] Challenges In Organizing A Big Show
- [12:10] How To Turn Your Grand Vision Into Reality
- [16:00] Building A Strong Support System
- [19:30] New Changes In Caroline’s Magic Career
- [20:55] Why You Should Practise And Perform Frequently
- [23:45] Caroline’s Approach To Lead Generation
- [29:00] How To Get Started With Marketing
- [33:30] Don’t Just Network, Make Friends
- [37:40] Building Credibility With TEDx Talks
- [42:35] Approaching Your Leads And Clients Confidently
- [46:35] Show, Don’t Tell
Find More About Caroline Ravn:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist