Are you building a clientele via email marketing?
Rob and Ken, literally, are Email Marketing Heroes and they run The Email Marketing Show podcast. Having achieved major success with their mailing lists, they are here to share the framework that you can start using TODAY to build your email marketing campaigns.
Ken Dyne is a highly successful mind reader who performs at corporate and private events. He is one of the busiest performers in the UK with more than 17 years of full-time experience. He has also released fantastic products for the mentalism community.
Robert Temple is a comedy stage hypnotist who has performed all over the world for the last 15 years. A dynamic and upbeat performer, he provides world-class entertainment for corporate events, cruise ships, and universities.
In this episode, you will join Aidan, Ashley, Rob, and Ken as they discuss some of the best ways to leverage email marketing to book gigs.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- Who Are Robert Temple And Ken Dyne? [02:40]
- Why Do Rob And Ken Hate ‘Selling’? [03:40]
- Common Mistakes In Email Marketing [06:15]
- How To Create Non-Spammy Emails [09:33]
- Using Email As A Content Channel [11:55]
- Adding Genuine Value Through Emails [14:44]
- Do You Know Who Is On Your Mailing List? [16:55]
- Addressing Emotional Needs Of Clients [19:35]
- Easy Analytics For Email Marketing [26:40]
- Importance Of Setting Context [29:26]
- Creating A Welcome Email Sequence [33:05]
- Storytelling And Call To Action [41:08]
- Finding Great Reasons To Send Emails [47:45]
Find More From Rob And Ken:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist