Have You Ever Fooled The Pants Off Your Audience?
Most magicians and mentalists want to know the secret recipe that they can use to fool their audience. In this episode, Aidan and Ashley share a Four-Step Process that will quickly enable you to start fooling your audience.
At the end of this Four Step Process, it is important to introspect whether fooling your audience should be your sole objective. There is more to magic than just fooling people.
Join Aidan and Ashley as they share their personal stories about applying character to disguise the methods, being mindful of the performance venue, and standing out.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [03:25] Four Step Process To Fool Your Audience
- [04:10] First Step: What’s Your Definition?
- [05:45] Leading People Down A Wrong Rabbit Hole
- [09:15] Different Presentations Of Fooling Effects
- [12:00] Second Step: Materialising Your Definition
- [14:30] Paying Attention To The Performance Environment
- [19:00] ApplyIng Your Character To Hide The Methods
- [22:35] Third Step: Provide Only The Bare-Bones
- [26:50] Allowing Audience To Make Up Their Own Mind
- [29:15] Fourth Step: Do You Really Want To Be A ‘Fooler’?
- [33:05] Being Unique And Standing Out
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist