Building Your Magic Business From The Ground Up
Have you moved recently or are planning to move soon? We got you covered.
A couple of our MOMENTUM clients moved recently. It made us wonder what we would do if we were ever to move and restart our business from square one.
Building new relationships and making your presence known might seem daunting at first. So we have made it simple and actionable for you.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley brainstorm their approaches that will help you in kicking off your magic business from the bottom.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:40] Ashley’s Approach To Start From Scratch
- [03:10] Figuring Out The Market And The Types Of Gigs
- [06:05] You Need To Make Your Presence Known
- [07:50] Aidan’s Approach To Start From Scratch
- [10:50] You Don’t Need A Million Followers To Get Gigs
- [12:30] Building Great Relationships With Potential Clients
- [15:20] Making It Easy For Others To Help You
- [17:25] Difference In TSM Boys’ Approaches
- [21:10] Optimising Your Fees To Increase The Income
- [24:25] How To Streamline Your Approach
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist