Rian Doris is a TEDx Speaker and is the Co-Founder & COO of the Flow Research Collective, the world’s leading peak performance research and training organisation – and now a guest on The Successful Mentalist Podcast!
In this episode, you will join Aidan, Ashley and Rian as they discuss some of the practical techniques behind peak performance and productivity.
You will be able to apply these ideas and techniques within your entertainment business immediately so that you can stop hustling and become a better performer in the process.
Grab your notepad and pen because this really is an episode that you’re going to want to take notes from and listen back to, time and time again…
Let’s get stuck in!
Discussed In This Episode:
- Who Is Rian Doris? [02:22]
- What Is ‘Peak Performance’? [04:00]
- The Biggest Flow Blocker: Distraction [7:30]
- Meditation vs Mindfulness [10:06]
- The Importance Of Your INTERNAL State [15:25]
- How To Do Less And Achieve More (The Truth About Productivity) [18:13]
- Streamlining Your Entertainment Business With Ease [23:12]
- How To Find Your Most Important (Highest Leverage) Tasks [28:18]
- Why Should People Care About Peak Performance? [37:44]
- Becoming A Peak Performer [40:04]
- Closing Words From Rian Doris [43:25]
Where To Find More From Rian Doris:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist