How To Develop A Loving Relationship With Your Body
Ronan Diego de Oliveira is the Head of Health & Fitness at Mindvalley and an international speaker at Mindvalley U, A-Fest, and LifePlugin where he teaches people how to live a healthy life. Ronan is a First Place Winner (out of 11,000) at Viper Challenge, the largest obstacle circuit race competition in Asia. Originally from Brazil, he is currently based in Estonia.
Ronan learned the science of health and fitness the hard way – by carefully dissecting raw medical studies and testing what he found out with his own body. Today, he coaches people internationally to apply the best methods to get in shape, boost energy, and bring back their zest for life.
In this episode, Ronan joins Aidan and Ashley to share his thoughts about living a long and healthy life. He also discusses the importance of being self-aware about your body’s needs and leveraging desperation as a motivation.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [00:45] Who Is Ronan Diego de Oliveira?
- [04:15] Why Ronan Started His Fitness Journey
- [08:00] Leveraging Desperation As Motivation
- [12:50] Importance Of Building Mental Strength
- [16:00] Why You Should Talk To Your Body
- [22:20] Awareness – The First Step Towards Health
- [26:50] How To Calculate Self-Reported Life Span
- [30:45] Exploring The Reason For Your Inaction
- [33:40] Eight Archetypes Of Human Behaviour
- [37:30] Change Your Belief To Create A New Identity
- [42:55] Actualise Yourself As A Human Being
- [46:50] Boosting Creativity By Being Fit And Healthy
Find More About Ronan Oliviera:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist