Are You Ready To Make The Most Of Upcoming Festive Season?
The year-end festive season is around the corner and the seasonal gigs are about to start rolling in. We want to help you to be fully prepared and optimised to make the most of this Christmas season.
Setting a crystal clear vision for the seasonal gigs will help immensely to book more gigs, charge higher fees and avoid burnout. This intentional planning will set you up for success not only in December but also in the following months.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss key strategies to help you thrive in the festive season. Booking niche events, offering highly specific packages, and optimising for energy are some of the practical ideas which you can start applying today.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:05] Gearing Up For The Year-End Gig Season
- [03:30] Why Planning In Advance Is Essential
- [06:05] Setting A Clear Vision For The Festive Season
- [10:30] Targeting A Niche And Booking Events
- [13:40] Does Your Product Solve Customers’ Pain Points?
- [17:15] Using The Festive Season As A Slingshot
- [21:10] Optimise For Energy, Not For The Financial Income
- [25:40] How To Manage Your Fee Structure
- [31:20] Creating Highly Specific Package Offers
- [35:40] Preparing For ‘The Calm After The Storm’
- [40:15] Importance Of Following Up After Your Show
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist