How To ‘Be’ An Entertainer Without Having To ‘Act’ Like An Entertainer
Taha Mansour is a talented mentalist and consultant in soft skills and influence. His show ‘The Butterfly Effect’ was ranked the best magic/mentalism show and 7th best all-round show in Paris. It is the only magic/mentalism show eligible for the Petits Molières Award.
Taha has studied engineering at the best engineering school in France, Centrale Paris. He applies his knowledge of mentalism to the world of management and business in order to consult and train organisations in communication and influence.
In this episode, Taha joins Ashley to share his thoughts on creating memorable close-up routines, building shows coherently, and leveraging communication skills to present effectively.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [02:10] Who Is Taha Mansour?
- [04:40] How To Create Memorable Close-up Routines
- [08:30] Importance Of Coherence Within Your Effects
- [15:50] Experiencing Self vs. Remembering Self
- [20:40] Ambitious Card Routine As Chorus In Music
- [23:05] Using Four Types Of Communication To Present Better
- [32:20] How To Identify Areas Of Improvement
- [37:15] Focus On The Audience, Not On The Tricks
- [42:15] Being Selective About Your Attention
- [46:15] The Power Of Asking Questions
- [50:35] Assume Everything And Acknowledge Your Weaknesses
Find More From Taha Mansour:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist