Your Sales Process Is LOSING You Gigs.
You probably already know that following up with a prospect is a crucial element of your sales process. You also know that emailing over your packages often leads to some form of confusion or a MASSIVE email with a long list of what you can do.
That’s why we’re doing things differently, using a powerhouse tool that we call ‘The Offer Doc’.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss explain what an offer document actually is, why it’s the highest converting follow-up tool they’ve experienced and how to optimise it so that you can secure more gigs, at a higher fee, with less hassle than ever.
Wanna find our more about this particular strategy? Come and join us inside our flagship coaching programme, MOMENTUM.
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:00] What Is An Offer Document?
- [04:00] Pros And Cons Of Keeping It Simple
- [05:15] Sharing An Offer Doc vs. Sending Quotes Via Email
- [08:20] Why Use A Google Doc Over Other Tools?
- [09:45] Simplifying Your Follow-Up System
- [11:50] Steps To Write An Effective Offer Doc
- [14:30] Telling Stories To Explain Your Packages
- [18:45] A Complete Audit Of Your Offer Doc
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist