How To Kickstart A Thriving Entertainment Career
Oisin Foley is an incredibly talented mind reader based in Dublin, Ireland. Over the last decade, he has performed for people all across Ireland at parties, weddings, universities, and corporate events. His virtual shows became highly successful during the pandemic. Oisin is also an astute salesperson.
Combining his skills and the lessons learned from TSM’s Learn To Thrive course, Oisin recently booked 21 gigs in 10 days.
In this episode, Oisin joins Aidan and Ashley to discuss his journey into virtual shows, practical tips to improve networking skills, and the importance of investing in yourself. He also shares the secret behind his thriving career.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:35] Who Is Oisin Foley?
- [04:05] Oisin’s Journey Into Virtual Shows
- [09:45] How To Book 21 Gigs In 10 Days
- [13:15] Best Strategies To Book Gigs
- [17:30] Practical Tips To Improve Networking Skills
- [22:45] Leading Conversations With Value
- [26:00] Role Of ‘Learn To Thrive’ Course In Oisin’s Life
- [32:45] Taking Action On Important Tasks Immediately
- [36:40] Why It Is Essential To Invest In Yourself
- [42:30] Oisin’s Message For TSM Podcast Listeners
Find More About Oision Foley:
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist