Choose The Path Of Least Resistance For Your Lead Generation!
Have you ever signed up on a gig-listing website only to wait endlessly for leads to drop in? These websites are highly inefficient in generating business and end up being a waste of time.
Distinguishing yourself from the crowd, creating multiple avenues for lead generation, and building great relationships will help you in getting off the gig-listing websites.
In this episode, Aidan and Ashley discuss why gig-listing sites do not work and suggest better alternatives to generate leads.
Do you have any questions about today’s content?
Discussed In This Episode:
- [01:30] What Is A Gig-Listing Website?
- [03:45] The Only Time When Gig-Listing Sites Might Work
- [06:00] Managing Cold Enquiries Effectively
- [08:40] Being Unable To Distinguish Yourself
- [11:00] Importance Of Having Multiple Lead Generation Strategies
- [14:50] The Race To The Bottom
- [18:45] Algorithms Of Gig-Listing Sites Might Control Your Business
- [20:35] Why You Should Take Ownership Of Your Business
- [23:30] Focus On Getting Off Of These Websites
- [27:30] Honest Opinion About Finding Alternate Solutions
Did you enjoy this podcast? If so, we’d love to know!
Head over to your favourite podcast player and spend just 13 seconds and leave us a rating/review!
We want to get this information and these episodes into the hands of more magicians and entertainers across the globe so your help and support would mean the world to us.
Don’t forget to FOLLOW THE SHOW so you never miss any future episodes that we share!
We’re also on Social Media (@TheSuccessfulMentalist) so you can share the show, tag us or use the hashtag #thesuccessfulmentalist